Monday, September 5, 2011

back to the blog scene


hello all!  i am back to the blogging world & it feels great.  i spent a wonderful summer in my hometown [sarasota, fl] where i worked a couple different jobs downtown as well as had an internship at a local cultural magazine. all three experiences were great, but of course the highlight of my summer was falling in love for the first time with my new boyfriend, zach!

with the absence of my best friends [and their badass cameras] i didnt take too many pics this summer, however now i am back on my photoshoot grind!  first up- we have a couple shots that jana, lindsay, and i took this morning at railroad square, an art park close to campus. 




enjoy! and make sure to check out more from our photoshoot at the lovely jana kirn's blog... www.wolfandwillow.blogspot.com


<3 lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment